How to become a Youtuber: How to Register to Make Money
How to become a Youtuber – YouTube is a video-sharing website created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005. This website allows users to upload, watch, and share videos. The company is headquartered in San Bruno, California. It uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to showcase a wide variety of user-generated video content, including movie clips, TV clips, and music videos. Also, amateur content such as video blogs, short original videos, and educational videos are on this site.
In today's era, being a Youtuber has become a promotion. In addition to being entertaining, apparently, with being a Youtuber, a lot of coffers can be.
1. Create a YouTube account and channel
With a Google account, you can watch, like videos, and subscribe to channels. However, without a YouTube channel, you won't be able to interact directly with other users on YouTube. Even if you already have a Google account, you'll still need to create a YouTube channel to upload videos, comment, or create playlists. You can use a computer or a YouTube mobile site to create a new channel.
Create a personal channel
Follow these instructions to create a channel that can only be managed by you using a Google account.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or use the mobile site.
- Try doing actions that require a channel: for example, uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
- If you don't have a channel yet, you'll see a request to create one.
- Check the details (with your Google account name and photo) and confirm to create a new channel.
Create a channel with a business name or other name
Follow these instructions to create a channel that can be accessed by multiple managers or owners. You can use a brand account to create a channel with a different name, but it's still managed from your Google account.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Go to your channel list.
- Choose between creating a new channel or using an existing brand account:
- Create a new channel by clicking Create New channel.
- Create a YouTube channel for a brand account that you have managed by selecting a brand account from the list.
- If this brand account already has a channel, you won't be able to create a new one, you'll be redirected to that channel if you select a brand account from the list.
- Fill in the details to name your new channel and verify your account. Then, click Finish. Brand new business account already!
2. Your AdSense account also needs to be created
To create an AdSense account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start.
- Click Sign up now.
- Enter the URL of the site where you want to show ads. Learn more about how to enter a URL.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose whether you'd like AdSense to send you customized performance and help recommendations.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Sign in to your Google account. 4
- Select your country or domain.
- Review and agree to the AdSense terms and conditions.
- Click Create Account.
- You're now successfully signed in to your new AdSense account.
3. Determine the target audience
If your goal is mostly 17-35 years old women, you can upload more videos about tutorials, whether it's cooking tutorials or make-up. Your Target audience will also define the language styles you use.
4. Create Quality Videos
The duration required does not need to belong, enough about 5-20 minutes for the audience to not feel bored.
You can record videos using your phone's camera. For inspiration, there are several types of videos that people often watch on YouTube, such as video tutorials, video lists, unboxing videos, video games, parody videos, vlogs, shopping haul, and more.
5. Upload Video
Exciting and quality video content will be wasted if you don't notice the below things when uploading it:
- Video titles should use SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Don't forget to use the thumbnails.
- Create a clear, reliable, no-rigid video description and definitely have a keyword in it. You can also add outbound links that are still relevant to your videos.
- Always include tags that are relevant to your video as tags are a kind of video categorizing so that good tags can take a lot of viewers.
6. Promote videos
Collaborate with other YouTubers. It has proven to be able to boost traffic and bring new subscribers automatically. Also, it becomes your chance to promote your videos on your YouTube account more broadly.
7. Actively communicating
After watching your videos, some people will leave comments. Some are good comments and builds, but there is also a negative or bad mouth. Accept all comments well.